Unintentionally sexually suggestive cartoons. This is why the Internet was created.
Hey hot stuff 😏
Let’s go through the list, shall we?
- Stalking Cat was a computer programmer before he passed away earlier this year. He was Native American and trying to become closer to his totem animal. Through this, he helped pioneer all types of body modification and holds several Guinness Book Records.
- Erik Sprague, aka Lizard Man, was a former PhD candidate. He has a bachelor’s in philosophy and is a performance artist: both through international side shows and as a music festival host.
- Maria Jose Cristerna aka “La Mujer Vampiro” (Vampire Woman) is the mother of four children and a fuckin’ lawyer. She started her transformation after getting out of an abusive marriage, and has talked out against domestic violence.
- Rick Genest aka Rico The Zombie is a fucking international model, has more sponsorships than any of us could ever hope, and was featured in Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video. Not bad for a 27-year old former homeless punk, I’d say.
reblogging for the well researched and accurate shut down, good work mate
sad black and white blog, I follow back similar
If you don’t fucking like me I’d rather you be blunt about it and tell me I’m a piece of shit than put up this damn show that falls apart right in front of my eyes.
I can’t stand being lied to. You told me you had too much going on in your life to be in a relationship. Thanks for that temporary hope that maybe when you got things together so would we. But you have all this time to be on social networks all day and go hang out with other people. Lying piece of shit.
I don’t need to be with you every single second. I just want you to want to be with me every single second.
I thought I was a good person to date? I don’t ask for anything. We don’t need to go out on fancy dinners all the time. We could just chill and watch movies all day. We don’t even have to see each other everyday. As long as I’m on your mind, I’m happy. But maybe that’s the main problem with me. I don’t need someone, I just want someone. I want someone to want me. Is that really too much?
7kg in 7 days? 15.5 lbs in 7 days? sweetie, that’s not possible… i hope you know that ❤️ forget about this diet and follow these rules:
1) drink 3L of water every day
2) exercise 3-6 times per week for minimum 30 minutes
3) eat veggies at least twice a day
4) ditch all processed foods
5) eat healthy carbs like oats, quinoa, lentils, etc…
6) eat natural foods like nuts and fruits instead of chips and chocolate
7) eat when you are hungry and eat until you are satisfied but not full
8) eat lean protein like chicken, and turkey, and fatty fish like tuna and salmon
9) don’t count calories if it stresses you out
10) make sure you eat healthy for your health first, and trust me- weight loss will follow ❤️